Saturday, November 25, 2006

Cold run and Thanksgiving fun

Well, here is the synopsis of the Thanks giving vacation. Yes, I actually did take some vacation. It was weird. I'm not sure how I will snap back into work...

Anyway, highlights included a visit to the Swedish Embassy / House of Sweden for some exhibits of Swedish art work. It was awesome. I learned that we invented the monkey wrench.

We also did some good eating at various restaurants and at David's house. Everybody chipped in to help with the Thanksgiving meal - even Rebecka! David's "little brother" and his mom also came over and brought some Bolivian treats.

On Thanksgiving morning, Todd and I went for an awesome run. It started drizzling in the middle, but it was pretty fun. I love my new warm running clothes. I should have worn them today - freezing - hello, what were you thinking Todd? "Yeh, shorts should be fine..."

Hmmm, what else? Oh! Yesterday, Rebecka and I went to the Museum of Natural History. We mostly enjoyed the gems and precious stones part. I learned that the Hope Diamond is from India. Isn't it cool?? We also saw an IMAX film about wild animals in Africa. Made me want to go!

Now we're back in Nashville and I need to take a shower so that I can go pick up Sophie from her doggie hotel (sounds better than the kennel). I miss her!

No comments: