- I drive an Echo. It gets 40 miles per gallon when I drive the speed limit.
- Proximity to work is fairly good. If I was a fully developed TreeHugger, I would bike.
- We live within walking distance to a grocery store and a farmer's market. (Too bad the Co-op is so far away!)
- I travel a good bit for work.
- My vacation often involves flying across the Atlantic.
- Either Todd or I drive somewhere in the neighborhood of 450 miles most weekends so we can spend time together. (Totally worth it, btw!)
I'll let you know what I find...