Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy Halloween/Diwali


Happy Halloween
Originally uploaded by tabita.
Yes - I know it's a little late, but it always takes me at least 2 days to get pictures from the camera and into the computer...

We had a splendid time with friends and chili (great job Todd!). Didn't have too many trick-or-treaters - probably because the hike up our hill would cause a heart attack for half of the parents.

And for Diwali, I went with many, many Indian friends to a South Indian buffet and had puri and dosa and many other good things. In the evening, I accompanied two of my good friends to the Hindu temple here in town. It was very interesting. I dressed in my Indian garb - quite fun. Afterwards, Diwali sweets at another set of friends's place. Good times.

PS. Had ice cream and popcorn for dinner today. This is what guilty parents do with their children. I guess. It was soooo good tho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vad kul ni har. Jag skickar ytterligare bilder på Levi i början på nästa vecka.

Kram

appwiz said...

Happy 1-year blogging anniversary!