Saturday, December 31, 2005

Gott Nytt År!!!

And to you losers who don't know Swedish... "Happy New Year!!"

And to my Andhra Pradesh friends... "Nuthana Samvathsara Subhakankshalu!" which is the Telugu way to say it (I'm trying to learn - it's not easy, but I have a very patient teacher).

We had a quite swell long weekend including a visit to the Adventure Science Museum, shopping, visiting with friends, New Years party, excellent Chinese and Thai food, and fireworks watching from our bedroom window, which overlooks downtown...

So some of my goals this year include learning more Telugu, finding a balance between work life and home life, running the half marathon, keeping up with my friends, playing more piano, and eating less ice cream (kidding!).

I think 2006 is going to be a great year...

No comments: