Monday, December 26, 2005

Sophie update

Sophie is now 7 weeks and 1 day old.

She sleeps through the night without accidents - yay!

She did have an accident today, but that is because we left her at home for 4 hours to go shopping for a diamond and white gold necklace for me (yay! again) and surround sound speakers for Todd. Totally our fault...

Right now she is watching the first season of The Amazing Race with us (or possibly sleeping - she sleeps a lot).

We think she might be bipolar - but apparently that's how most puppies are.

She is still the cutest puppy on the face of the earth - and that is *not* our biased opinion.

Speaking of cute, my husband tells me that I snored last night, but it was cute (even sexy) snoring. I'm not sure how snoring can be cute (or sexy), but I'm glad that's how it came across, because there's some pretty non-sexy snoring out there...

No comments: