Thursday, April 05, 2007

Procrastinating evening thoughts

I am listening to VH1.com VH1 Soul radio. It's nice to be able to listen to a steady stream of good music for free. What a concept! I'm becoming a regular Vh1 watcher. I watch it when I run in the little gym in the basement of my WI hotel. They always show the same videos. I don't really care because they're good.

I had a weak moment this evening and went to the vending machine... To my great delight, they had little bags of Swedish Fish. After I devoured it all, I looked at the label. Did you know that 56 grams of Swedish Fish have 41 grams of sugar? That sure doesn't leave room for much else... Sure enough - the first three ingredients are: SUGAR, INVERT SUGAR (what the heck!?!), CORN SYRUP. Awesome. Pretty much opposite of the Abs Diet. Oh well - tomorrow is a new day.

I love Black Eyed Peas... They're singing right now. Yay!

OK - procrastination must stop. Now.

No comments: