Monday, October 15, 2007

My 500th post...

Just signed on and Blogger informed me I have previously written 499 posts. I'm not sure that I've even paid attention to that count before, but there you have it.

I think I also have blogging anniversary right about now. Yes indeed, I just passed my 3 year blogging anniversary on 10/11. Good times.

I ran 3 1/2 miles today!!! I haven't had this good of a workout in a long time. Elliptical is just not the same. It took 38 minutes, but who cares!?!? My knee didn't even hurt that badly afterwards. I'm excited. I've really, really missed running. I think it's been bad for my mental health.

This afternoon, I took Rebecka to see The Game Plan. It was cute. I left my phone at home. I still don't have my phone (I'm at Panera now). It's weird and panicky and kind of liberating. I am also not able to get to my email. Hopefully, the world has not ended. I guess I'll find out when I get home.


I guess technology (or lack thereof) and my airheadedness are coming together to force me to take my vacation day seriously.

Time to browse some usability articles!

No comments: