Thursday, December 11, 2008

Woe Is Me...

This is going to be a complainy post (mostly)...
  • I have a headache... I don't get headaches, so getting one goes against my very being. It is so bad in fact, that I had to take medicine. And it's not getting any better.
  • I'm so tired, I can't really function. I have been lying on the couch since I got home from work. The upside of this is that I'm getting good practice at doing nothing (which I am generally really bad at).
  • Because of the aforementioned complaints, I didn't have the strength to go Christmas shopping for David and Caroline tonight. Todd is going to have to pick up the slack while I'm at work tomorrow.

Actually, those are really the only complaints I have... In fact, I think I have more happy points than bad ones:

  • Rebecka is sitting next to me doing her math homework and every now and then, I get to help.
  • Todd surprised us by coming home early this week.
  • Sophie is very snugly.
  • I'm leaving for Sweden in a week.
  • Todd just brought me some hot chocolate.
  • David and Caroline are coming into town tomorrow.
  • I'm watching the movie "The Holiday" tonight.
  • I'm going to bed early.
  • I get to work out in the morning.

Life is good.

No comments: