Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

It's pretty amazing how far the green movement has come in just a year. Everywhere I turn now there are utility company newsletters telling me about how to have an earth-friendly party (read more here), new merchandise popping up so I can proudly wear my greeness, sustainable colleges, and banks and investment companies asking me to go green by switching to electronic statements. Isn't it so cool?!?!?

NRDC sent me an entire email with "Ideas and Actions to Help You Celebrate Earth Day." Here are some of the items from their "Earth Day Toolkit:"

These are just a few examples in a large pool of green activism, information, and products that are out there and available for the next budding treehugger.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

*Photo by Flávio Takemoto at stock.xchng.

No comments: