Saturday, April 02, 2005

face lift...

Just FIY - I'm still working on this... I accidentally published a bit prematurely... Ooops. But what can you expect - I'm Tabita. I'm the one who thought that her computer was dead when she really had turned off the power to the outlet to which the laptop was plugged in. Yeh - having a high IQ does not often help with everyday life.

Anyway, I have to stop my beautifying process for a bit and go pick Rebecka up from her sleepover and bring her home by 7 o'clock so that she can leave for her next adventure, which is going to Atlanta with one of her friends. She has a kick-ass social life.

Stay tuned for more style sheet modifications...

5 comments:

appwiz said...

Pretty colors.

Tabita said...

Thanks. :)

..:: J ::.. said...

nice shift :).. i think im gonna think about my blog too now!

Tabita said...

Actually - I really like yours. But, I guess it's fun to do something different every now and then...

..:: J ::.. said...

thanks :) i like it too.. but i think i want to customise it to the point where it doesnt remain a standard blogger template... gotta put some of my rusty design skills to use ...