Saturday, August 26, 2006

Adventures in WI & TN


At the dog park
Originally uploaded by tabita.
I missed my flight last night. First time ever. It was not cool. I was sitting in the Midwest Best Care Club and nobody told me that my flight was boarding. Doh!

Well, I finally got home this morning and went almost straight to the dog park (we had to come back home first and get the dog). Sophie was scared for the most part and hid under select benches. She did venture out toward the end of our time there.

Now we're all kind of pooped, so Rebecka and I are going to go lie down and attempt to nap. We'll see how it goes.

Date night tonight - got reservations at Maggiano's Little Italy at 5:45 PM. No tiramisu this time though... :(

It will pay off!!! (this is what I keep telling myself)

No comments: