Monday, August 21, 2006

Day 1 status

I didn't have a cookie on the plane - they don't serve cookies on the morning flight. They did however serve small blueberry/peach and oreo muffins - I made the "healthy" choice and picked the blueberry/peach muffin.

Victory #1: I sat next to a box of Panera Bread cookies from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM and didn't even have a crumb. My developers enjoyed them very much though. Cookies are the #1 tool in the Project Manager's tool kit.

Weakness #1: I ate eight very yummy (and very small) chocolate mints in my hotel room this evening. You know the difference between a high quality hotel and a quality hotel in that the high quality hotel has chocolate mints on the night stand or pillow. This is a high quality hotel.

I would say the victory wins over the weakness.

Good job me.

No comments: