Saturday, January 15, 2005

movie talk

Watched back-to-back movies last night... without falling asleep - even once(!) For those of you who know me well, you know that this is a great feat indeed. I think it had something to do with the fact that I spent the better part of the week sleeping rather than working...?

Anyway, Shrek 2 was the first one. I've seen it several times, but not in a fully conscious state. Man, that movie is funny!! The family's favorite character is Puss in Boots... Especially when he turns cute to get his way. We always pause the movie and laugh our heads off at those parts. We frequently try the cute trick on each other with varying degrees of success.

After Rebecka was tucked into bed, Todd and I watched Wimbeldon for the first time. This British comedy did not let us down. It was fairly off-beat and had several funny moments. We have high hopes that Paul Bettany may be able to fill the void left by Hugh Grant (since he so stubbornly says he's done with acting).

PS. I haven't been to the gym in a week. And yet, I'm not freaking out. This is good. Looks sunny today. Perhaps I'll take Rebecka for a nice long walk later...

No comments: