Thursday, January 06, 2005

today...

...was a great day.

Eddie Bauer emailed me to let me know that my order (bedroom makeover) is on its way!! Yes, I'm sure it was Eddie himself who sent it.

I got permission to leave for four - FOUR(!) - weeks this summer to go to Sweden. I have the best boss ever!!!!

On the way home, I saw the following bumper sticker:

Trust in God
She will Provide

And we solved the mysterious odor problem in our kitchen. There was a science project (very, very old onions) growing behind some boxes at the bottom of the pantry. Our guests this weekend should be really thankful...

6 comments:

Fluffy said...

You forgot to mention that everyone else in your family -- your husband, your daughter, your stuffed-animal cat -- kept insisting that there was a wretched odor in the house, but you kept saying, "I don't smell anything." I guess it's hard to smell foul odors when your own soul is so polluted!!

Love,
Fluffy the Cat

bahlen said...

Härligt Tabita! Det ska bli underbart att ha dig hemma så länge! Jag hittade inte den här sidan först, så jag skaffade en egen blog, bahlen. Du kan ju kolla.
Kram, mamma

bahlen said...

Min adress är ahlenblog.

Tabita said...

jag har redan skrivit på din blog. :)

joanne said...

Congratulations!!!!!
I'm thrilled for you...
That is going to be so cool. Now just put up a summer vacation countdown calendar to keep you going through the next few months...

Tabita said...

Thanks! It went so smoothly... I was excited all afternoon after finding out. And I'll work on that count-down calendar. :)