Thursday, January 06, 2005

today...

...was a great day.

Eddie Bauer emailed me to let me know that my order (bedroom makeover) is on its way!! Yes, I'm sure it was Eddie himself who sent it.

I got permission to leave for four - FOUR(!) - weeks this summer to go to Sweden. I have the best boss ever!!!!

On the way home, I saw the following bumper sticker:

Trust in God
She will Provide

And we solved the mysterious odor problem in our kitchen. There was a science project (very, very old onions) growing behind some boxes at the bottom of the pantry. Our guests this weekend should be really thankful...

2 comments:

Tabita said...

jag har redan skrivit på din blog. :)

Tabita said...

Thanks! It went so smoothly... I was excited all afternoon after finding out. And I'll work on that count-down calendar. :)