Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday night...

Hmmm.... I can't believe the weekend is already here - again. I guess this sensation is magnified since we had a mini-weekend just a couple of days ago. I was totally convinced the whole day that it was a Saturday. I told Todd that this is a sign of my newfound ability to relax enough to treat a holiday as a day off as opposed to another work day having the added benefit of nobody else working.

Nevertheless, we had a very productive day from a workout, shopping, and organizing perspective. I mounted a broom/mop hanger that we had owned for 18 months or so. It required the use of a drill. We don't drill very often. We can actually see the floor of the "under-the-stairs" closet now:


We also cleaned out the coat closet and filled our new china cabinet with, well, china (and other pretty things):


Once we were all done with our objectives, we settled down on the bed with crackers, cheese, and wine to watch the fireworks from our bedroom window. It was a good feeling.

Now it's time to embark on my very unrealistic quest to re-read Harry Potter #6 in preparation for the release of Harry Potter #7. Sleep well.

1 comment:

Author said...

While you guys were cleaning, I was eating cupcakes;0)