Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Summerfest

You may not know this, but Milwaukee is currently hosting what they claim to be "The World's Largest Music Festival," Summerfest.

I had the privilege of attending last night with some of my favorite pals from my second hometown. The main attraction was the band Social Distortion. I must confess I had never heard of them, but it was good music to move to. I didn't actually see the band, but we sure could hear it (and I also got extra effects from a guy with a very long beard standing behind me on the picnic table, wailing at the top of his lungs and playing air guitar).

What we did see was lots of interesting people of all shapes and sizes and hair styles and such. It was like being in the London Tube. I miss London. I haven't been in six whole months. It's a crime!

Anyway, I had fun. Tonight should be fun. Tomorrow should be fun. And on and on it goes...

No comments: