Monday, March 30, 2009

My New Blog and More...

I took a break from my obsessive reading today to get my new blog, Product Management Zen, up and running. This is, after all, one of the reasons I took a four-day weekend (along with the fact that Todd was home for Spring Break, Rebecka had a birthday, and today was a Teacher Work Day). I'm really, super excited about Product Management Zen. My goal with this blog is to encourage product managers around the world and get an outlet for my passion for writing about productivity, cool products, design, etc. I plan to post 2-4 times per week and hope that it will be a huge success!

This afternoon, Rebecka and I went shopping. I was rather surprised when she asked me about it the other day (she likes malls just about as much as I do, which is not so much). However, once we got down to the details, it made more sense. She's plain out of warm-weather clothes. We made it to four stores (and actually bought two pairs of capris and two t-shirts) before she was worn out and wanted to go sit at Barnes & Noble and read. I didn't have any problems with that. I got through a few more chapters of the fourth book in the Twilight Series, "Breaking Dawn."

The book is now sitting right next to my laptop on the kitchen table calling out to me: "Read me, read me, read me!"

I must obey.

No comments: