Sunday, December 03, 2006

chocolate mousse

I love chocolate mousse. It is so decadent and at the same time not that bad for you. I'm having some right now. Life is good.

Earlier, I engaged in two different relaxation activities: Singing and the piano and snuggling with Sophie. It was relaxing. I need all the relaxation I can get right now.

I'm in Nashville. That is kind of weird. You become kind of popular when you're never around. It's a bit overwhelming, in fact.
So, I came back on Thursday night and my regular house had turned into a beautiful house decorated for Christmas. It was clean and had two Christmas trees. My husband rocks. As does my daughter. As does my dog. In fact, Todd just said to Sophie that she has more personality than all the other people in this house. I think he's right...

Alright, time to get back to work.

Chao.

No comments: