Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sibling QT

I'm spending quality time with my brothers and sisters... The other day, I went shopping a good portion of the day with David. Our main objective with the shopping trip was to find a new teddy bear "with a soul" for his daughter, Ester. Apparently, they had been searching near and far for the perfect bear. It took me approximately 3 1/2 minutes in the toy store, "Bra Lek". I'm so good! We also had standard Swedish pizza. Mmmmm.

Last night, I sang for a long time with my bro Tobias at the piano. At midnight we sand a traditional Swedish Christmas song called "Midnatt Råder" (Midnight Rules) and decided we should probably stop because everybody else had gone to bed. Then we chatted into the wee hours of the morning.

Today, I assisted my sister Miriam with her Christmas shopping. We were very efficient and found some time at the end to go to a traditional Swedish "konditori" for sweet delicacies. At first she suggested "Wayne's Coffee," which is like the Swedish Starbucks and I was like: "No way! It has to be an independent, cozy cafe without English words in the title." It was swell.

Now, there's just Priscilla left. And she's not here yet, so it's hard to have QT. But there's plenty of time. We should be OK.

Vacation is cool.

No comments: