Monday, October 18, 2004

Bush too liberal?

Watched some fun-filled American Morning on CNN at the gym this morning as I sweated on the elliptical machine. Btw, if you're one of the people who think that running is boring/too hard/scary/dangerous or whatever, the elliptical machine may be a good alternative for you. It'll give you a great cardio workout while sparing your knees. Downsides are that you either have to buy one, steal one, or join a gym and, of course, there are no elliptical machine races...

Anyway - Soledad is back on AM after what seems like a very, very long maternity leave (do you get double the time with twins?). Yay! I love her...

So - according to the AM news ticker a recent Gallup pole shows that 14% of Americans think that Bush is too liberal?!?!? Please tell me that is scary.

Oh, I just ordered this shirt for Rebecka. I'm so excited. I was kinda wanting to get the "Mommy wants a new president." variety, but they were out of her size.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Downsides are that you either have to buy one, steal one, or join a gym..."

Steal one?! That's absurd :-P If I'm capable of swiping an elliptical machine, do I really NEED to be working out? I should enter one of those Strongest Man competitions instead.


That shirt you're forcing your daughter to wear completely baffles me. You're not sure if you should spend $600/year on a cell phone that will be used everyday, but you're "so excited" about a $21 shirt that loses its novelty in a couple weeks. Does anyone else understand this? Seriously... anyone? As for the shirt itself, what are you trying to accomplish? I might be mistaken, but I was under the impression that most kids spend their time with other kids. Are you trying to get Bush to lose in Rebecka's school election? Again... I'm totally confused. If a kid came up to me wearing a shirt that said, "I wouldn't vote for Bush if I were you," I'd give that kid an even better shirt that said, "My mom has completely lost her mind." And with that... I'm done :-D

Tabita said...

i knew you'd like this one... ;)

katie said...

That seemed kind of mean.
However, it did remind me of voting in school. memories...

Tabita said...

I know! Really mean... :P

Anonymous said...

What can I say? I'm just a mean person.