Friday, October 15, 2004

laundry

I love being able to start a couple of loads of laundry in the morning and come home and it's all clean, dry, and put up... :)

Yes - my husband is a domestic god (as much as I am NOT a domestic godess). He is also a Ph.D. student in Modern European Church History - "Modern" = reformation and later - it's all very much over my head, but he's darn good at it... In addition, he welcomes our only child, Rebecka, home from school every day and helps her with homework and spelling words. Did I mention that he cooks 90% of the time and likes to polish furniture?

Yeh - it's nice to be a working mom... :)

btw - I'm wearing Birkenstocks with white socks today... I'm not sure this is ok with the fashion police, but at least the socks are not bright green as they were for church this past Sunday. Rebecka was embarrassed. I'm pretty sure God didn't care... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too!!

Todd

katie said...

I used to be very opposed to "socks and sandals". But then, I gave it a try. I really enjoyed it. Plus, my cousin Michelle, who is way more fashionable than me, pulls off socks and sandals, so it can't be that bad.

Tabita said...

oh good!