Saturday, March 12, 2005

materialism at its worst...

Just got back from the mall. I don't go to the mall much - and every time I go, I remember why. There is SO MUCH CRAP there that no one could possibly need or even want. I don't get it... Probably the fact that I had around 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night didn't help the experience much. I was there mostly to get free stuff - you know the deals that they use to get you into their store so that you'll buy stuff. Well, I enjoy going there and just getting the free thing - just to defy the system.

Got some nice Body by VS panties and a little puppy for Rebecka's Build-A-Bear golden retriever, Goldie. For free! :) It was great. I did make one impulse buy on the way out to my car - but this shirt was just too perfect. And yes - the moment I saw it - I knew I needed it. ;)

OK - time to throw the pork loin in the oven before my family starves to death...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your insight is increasing