Saturday, February 12, 2005

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Yes! I walked out the door this morning around 7 am and had to smile. I had no choice. The day was just too beautiful! And what made it even more beautiful was that I got to spend 2 solid hours at the gym... :)

My knee is acting up and preventing me from running, so the elliptical machine is substituting for the treadmill. I'm thinking it's time to go see a doctor who specializes in sports medicine. One week of no running should've cured a normal overtraining injury (from past experience)... Hmmm.

Got some fun-filled plans today: Drop off Becka at a party and go shopping at Ann Taylor Loft (I love that store!), go to the Nashville Children's Theatre to see Jack's Tale, and later on date with Todd at Olive Garden. Whew - I'd better jump in the shower and get on with my day. I have a feeling it is going to be a good one.

PS. Saw Walking Tall at the gym. New favorite hunk: The Rock. Even though he is an ex-wrestler (my least favorite sport)...

4 comments:

appwiz said...

Uh oh, wrestling isn't a sport - it's sports entertainment. Like the XFL ;)

The Rock is an ex-wrestler? He could show up at Wrestlemania this year, just like he did last year. You gotta watch the 2000 SNL episode hosted by him. Lots of funny sketches.

Tabita said...

oooh - oooh - do you have it on tape?? ;)

appwiz said...

I have a couple of clips. If you want to admire the Rock at the height of his glory, rent one of his WWE videos from 1998 to 2002.

katie said...

snaps for The Rock!!