Wednesday, February 16, 2005

maps and such

The other day, my good friend Pete showed me the coolest thing ever (OK, perhaps not ever, but it's been a while since I saw something this cool)... Yes, all of my *geeky* friends will already know about this, but for you not-so-geeky readers out there:

Google Maps

Go there - type in your address in one of the fields on the right (comma-separated) - and let the magical fun begin! Once you get to your destination, don't forget to left-click and move the map around...

Oh - Pete also showed me a new way home from work that even beats the one he showed me a few months ago... It shaves many minutes off my 1.8 mile commute. I love it! And don't even try to get me to tell you what it is, because it's top secret. I would have to kill you. ;)

3 comments:

appwiz said...

(tongue-in-cheek) Doesn't work offline.

katie said...

dude, this map is **so** cool! (I never was cool enough to register on the geek-meter)
Let me wager a guess: do you take Church? hmm...

Tabita said...

Nope - not Church. It has become increasingly over-crowded as well... I'll let you in on the secret when you come down - because you're special (and you don't live here... ;)