Sunday, February 06, 2005

movie stamina

I'm in the process of watching "A Cinderella Story" with Hilary Duff for the 4th time in 3 days... Yes, I'm working at the same time, but still... I may die.

Yesterday, I watched movies for 8 1/2 straight hours from 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm. And I didn't really fall asleep during any of it. It's like I have more movie stamina when I'm sick. Weird. I was even able to tell which scenes in The Return of the King (extended version) were new (at least over 50% of the time). Todd was impressed.

Todd is sick. Rebecka is sick. We're one sick family.

Now I have to make lunch. I need a cooked meal. It's been a while. Need protein.

4 comments:

appwiz said...

Fluffy is sick too?

Tabita said...

She feels a little stuffy... ;)

appwiz said...

You should not have hit Fluffy over the head with your skillet... :)

Tabita said...

Actually, I should've hit her harder... ;)