Monday, February 07, 2005

stuff about today

Crap day at work... No one to talk to... But there was an email from my best friend waiting for me when I got back from crying in the bathroom. It made me smile - as always. :)

Family was quite sympathetic... especially Fluffy (not!). Rebecka gave me lots of hugs and Todd offered to run out and get a dessert... I decided just to have some oatmeal. Oatmeal always makes me feel better. And I'm getting fat. I haven't been to the gym in a week - feel awful. I'm going tomorrow no matter what...

Happy thing today: I am now the proud owner of the most comfortable running shoe ever... The Glycerin 3 (yeh - the Glycerin 2 didn't work out - long story). And I am now also a fan of shoebuy.com... Not quite as fast as zappos, but had what I needed for a great price. I'm wearing them right now. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow.

I must run. Running is life. Happiness is running.

No comments: