Saturday, February 19, 2005

a saturday...

This morning, I went to the grocery store in my green Baylor pyjama pants. Birkenstocks with white socks and a grey, hooded sweatshirt completed the lovely picture. It was great. Felt like a college student - except for the whole studying part...

Today was cleaning day - big time. I hate cleaning with a passion. Every now and then I request that we get someone to come clean our house... Within minutes Todd is cleaning - anything and everything. :)

However, the feeling of sitting in a spotless house, relaxing after a long day of cleaning, is priceless. Todd cleaned the whole upstairs (except Rebecka's room - she took care of that) AND dusted everywhere (even the ceiling fan in the bedroom!) even though he was supposed to be studying for his qualifying exams. I have the best husband in the world (sorry rest of the world's females)!! I mean, is there anything sexier than a man dusting the frame of a mahogany sleigh bed?!? ;)

No comments: