Tuesday, February 22, 2005

katie

My friend Katie is in town. It's really exciting. She is one of the sweetest (and funniest) people you will ever meet. And this week I can just walk across the office to her temporary desk and there she is. In the flesh. We can take walking breaks around the building - like in the good old days... (I'm so glad you're here!! :)

Tomorrow we're going to Calypso Cafe. It's going to be another great day. Now I need to sleep. It's been an exceptionally long day. Long, but very productive. I like productive days.

PS. Rebecka took the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire AR (Accelerated Reading) test today. She got 28 points!! Congratulations Sweetie!!!

2 comments:

Author said...

I know it's wonderful!

katie said...

yay!! I got a blog 'honorable' mention. Too bad I'm so far behind, this being Wednesday night and all. Calypso was deliciously delightful. Man, I love the sweet potatoes and corn muffins. I could have skipped the other 2 ingredients. Thank you also for saying such nice things.
ps. Rebecka - you go girl. :-D