Thursday, February 17, 2005

We are walking in the light of love...


Those were the words of the song that Mrs. Hughes' second grade class sang for the school performance tonight... It was awesome. I love school plays... They bring back good memories. Rebecka described the feeling quite well as we were driving to school: "I'm both nervous and excited at once." What an awesome feeling. She delivered her speaking part with great grace and professionalism...

Additional highlight of the day: Walking around my favorite lake with my good friend Mark. It was absolutely superb. The weather, the colors, the trails, the company. Yep - it was all good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rebecka looks so cute! What awesome working mom made that costume for her?!?

Tell her I hope I get to read about the play on R-e-b-e-c-k-a's Blog.

AnonD