Wednesday, November 10, 2004

morning reflections

CNN was finally on in the Cardio Cinema today... Until towards the end when some guy on the elliptical machine asked one of the YMCA dudes if he could switch it to Fox... I didn't complain, because I was on my way out the door - thank God...

According to CNN there's some new/experimental *miracle* pill out that will help people stop eating, stop smoking, and thus help with cardiovascular health... I cannot stand these companies that come out with these different magical solutions. Eat and exercise in moderation and you're good. And please don't tell me you don't have time to work out, because if I have time, anyone has time...

Alright, step off the soap box... I have recently discovered a great way to add 15 more minutes to my day... No more hair styling! It's great. I mean, think about all the time that is saved. Over 11 8-hour days per year. Of course, I (or the people around me) will probably soon tire of me looking like a college student studying for finals every day, but for now it's working.

I just had a chocolate cupcake with a reeses peanutbutter cup in the center. It was fabulous. Our PM loves us.

5 comments:

Tabita said...

What's wrong with my hair!?!?!??!

And you need to rethink the color of your ribbon...

Tabita said...

there's no comma after that last sad... ;)

Tabita said...

Fluff,

I sense some anger in those commas... Have you ever considered anger management?

Tabita said...

ehm - NO!

Anonymous said...

More More!