Friday, November 05, 2004

random thoughts

i'm really busy...

fall is back! bring on the corduroy, fleece, hot chocolate, soups, and boots. walking outside this morning was pure joy.

it's friday! amazing, but true...

still speechless - but this kinda sums it up.

i'm playing soccer on sunday - two games back to back... hope my foot doesn't break.

i want to go to sweden... right now. but i have to wait. patience is such a cool gift. i don't have it. i'm working on it.

i want to lay on the couch tonight and watch a good british movie - colin firth is hot.

no more field trips for three weeks. joy.

life is running away from me - i need to catch up, but slow down at the same time. how does that work?


3 comments:

katie said...

yes, that guys seems good, and I love hugh grant, but I cannot bring myself to tolerate that darned renee zellweger. therefore, I don't think I'll be able to see that new movie. however, I never saw the first one, so, I guess I shouldn't care...

katie said...

ps. that was an interesting column. I too, was more depressed over this loss than any other. This 'outcome' made me realize just how different we are from the GWB Americans. It's so sad. I learned a long time ago not to try and reason with unreasonable people: it's a waste of time. How can you resolve such fundamentally different beliefs?

Tabita said...

hi katie... :) it's an awesome movie! you should really see it. awesome. and colin is marvelous. have you seen love actually?